Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Upesh Jain   25 November 2021

How to obtain copies of documents submitted in lower court of rajasthan during judicial proceeding

Hello,

I am new party to one property court case in local court of Udaipur, Rajasthan.

I want to avail copy of all documents submitted by plaintiff and other respondent in court.

In order to know there view and claims. 

How can i get photo copy of all documents submitted to court and what is procedure and how much i will be charge by court (excluding any advocate fee, if any) and how much time court will take to provide copies of documents once request is raised?

Learning

5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 November 2021

You have every right to seek all those documents as certified copies from Court by paying a nominal copying fee.  Contact with your advocate for getting those documents in a week.

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 November 2021

1. Applicant makes an application to the concern Court Registry for Certified Copies.
1 Like

Shashi Dhara   26 November 2021

It is exhibitted or not ,if not exibhit then no copy will be provided ,u can verify  in office only.

1 Like

Anaita Vas   26 November 2021

- As per law, you have your  legal right to take back the documents filed by you in court during the proceeding , specially after the finalization of the case . 

-Firstly you should apply for getting the certified copies of those documents which you need from the court record.

-Further, after getting the said copies , you should move an application for allowing to take the documents along-with the certified copies, before the said court , where it has finalized , ie. you have won the case. 

- Same day court will pass its direction to the concerned staff to issue the same . 

- For getting certified copies , it will maximum take 7 days of time , but depends on the burden of the court.

Regards,

Anaita Vas

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     28 November 2021

Copy of the documents submitted by the parties to lis has to be provided to other / oppoising party.

However, you may apply (on prescribed format) for a certified copy as per rules.

Did you ask your lawyer to obtain such copy for you ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register