IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinod   05 January 2017

How to obtain 'A' katha for DC conversion plot


I have purchased a plot  in BBMP which has DC conversion for the complete land and has NOC from BDA. and the developer has paid the betterment charges upto 2014.Can I get 'A " khatha for my individual plot?




 1 Replies

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     07 January 2017

Khatha will be maintained only for agricultural lands. once the nature of land converted to non-agricultural use, then concerned Gram Panchayat, SEZ, Municipality, or Corporation will maintain the records of such land.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query