Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohan Duraisamy (Business)     14 April 2012

How to object land registration or sale

Hi Experts,

One of my relatives bought 5 lakhs amount from me after giving the bond mentioning the amount he received.

I gave the amount having the faith that he would return back the amount and as he owned land.

Suddenly he registered his land in her wife name and in turn she soldit to others.

Now there is no property in their name. Now is there any way to claim the amount from them and to object the land registration? If yes, what's the procedure ? Please advice.

Thanks,

Mohan

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 April 2012

Please follow the terms and conditions of the bond,which  you signed. You can file a money recover suit in civil courts.

Mohan Duraisamy (Business)     14 April 2012

Thanks for your suggestion sir. If i file a money recover suit, is there any chance to get money even the party does not have asset?

JT Rajasuriya, Chennai (Advocate 98410 53790)     14 April 2012

By any chance do you have the title deed deposited with you of the said land?

parvez (it officer)     16 April 2012

My brother My mama`s son) gave me flat to live and told me to make all documents of the flat in my name(2007). He also gave me an NOC for this flat (2008). Now the resale value of this flat has risen and now he took all his NOC original paper from me and told me not to put my name in this flat. I have all the certified and Scanned document with me now what should I do. Are the NOC colour scan ,Xerox and certified copy enough to prove that he have given NOC to me. Please guide me what to do. Can i go to court and prove it are the document enough??? Please help me.

S Jadhav 98336 98330 (Jadhav & Associates)     07 May 2012

If a property transaction (including a Gift) is not completed by registereing the transaction and entering your name in the records, the transaction can be halted during the process. In transactions other than gifts, the consideration would also have to be given back while in gifts, there being no consideration besides love and affection, the donor may stop the process anytime if it not completed.

Hence next time some one gifts you a property and NoCs, please complete the transaction.

In the present case you cannot do anything.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register