Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mangesh law_student (Service)     13 May 2011

How to make request to honorable court for decree

Dear All Gurus,

I've suit against builder in district civil court, now it's the stage where honorabe court  have to give it's order weather the suit lies in it's jurisdiction or not.

First date for order was in January,2011 now we saw the order is keep on postponing to next date for reason such as opposite party did not appear, giving them chance, honorable judge have some other imp case etc.

My lawyer is saying we have to wait and hopeful for June when I have next date for order and there is not much we can do.

How can we make request to honorable court to pass a order on speedy way, is there any way?

Please suggest.

Thanks, Mangesh

Learning

5 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     13 May 2011

on the next adjuournment you can press the court to pass an order.

Mangesh law_student (Service)     14 May 2011

Rajeev Sir, Thanks a lot for the information.

Advocate M.Bhadra   14 May 2011

In your suit the next date is fixed on June ,then you may moved and convience to Judge that the Defendant is trying to drag the Court proceeding to adjourned the case.

Lalit Mohan Dogra (Advocate)     22 May 2011

In my view counsel appearing for the client has no other option exept requesting the court as the court cannot be competted to pass the order bcause it is for the court to decide whether it has made up itsminde or not.

Lalit Mohan Dogra (Advocate)     22 May 2011

In my view counsel appearing for the client has no other option exept requesting the court as the court cannot be compelled to pass the order bcause it is for the court to decide whether it has made up its mind or not.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register