LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashesh Singh   03 April 2024

How to make police investigate faster and make arrest

An FIR was registered in the month of October, 2023 for offenses u/s 420, 467 & 468 and all the documentary and digital evidence has also been submitted to the police and statements of complainant have also been recorded. The evidence is very strong but the police is just not acting on it or making an arrest of accused. An application u/s 210 was filed and police was asked to submit progress report but that also is pending since past 4 months. What other option remains now? Is filing writ for fair investigation still possible? Or kindly suggest all other expeditious options if possible 


 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 April 2024

So Right to Speedy Trial is one of the essential for protecting life and liberty of a person, where state initiated a proceeding for depriving a person from life and liberty. The speedy trial of criminal act is one of the basic objectives of the criminal delivery justice system, because long delay can defeat justice.

U can file writ petition in high court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register