LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahulsrivatav (Consultant)     01 May 2011

How to make CBI or criminal Investigation in Divorce

Now my wife has applied for divorce . I want to request for a CBI or criminal investigation in this case . I know  iam an innocent and what ever my mother in law and her daughter did ?? I want to trace the calls ,SMS ,Emails which can be traced by cyber crime or by CBI . This can help me to prove my innocent . I would like to know what is the procedure ?? .whether the lower will allow my petition or I have to move to high Court . if so what is the general cost (court fee) ? My case  hearing is on 10th- May. I waited for her to change and realise her mistake  but she is showing adament . I have a boy child of 7 yrs old . I want to rescu him . Last three years these people are not allowing me to see or meet my child and also they are spoiling his education by roaming or frequently chaning the residence .

Request you to advice immdely  , can mail me lionsahoo@gmail.com

Learning

8 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     01 May 2011

@ Auhtor

For urgency - Hire a Ld. Advocate who can help you with Family Laws.

2. For CBI etc. - Only local police can be involved to certain extent concerning frequent address change.

3. General - What are the cases and who filed what between you two ?

Rahulsrivatav (Consultant)     01 May 2011

The main problem is there is third guy wh in interfearing in my personal life . My Mother in law and that guy to gether is the problem. Why I want to trace the call and SMS is that he has send few idiot SMS and there is so many calls to both land line and Mobile .  I have got so many mails which i Have kept as proof , but once these if these calls can be traced by cyber crime or court can give order for trace , then entire story will come out. She has filled the case without any any major reason other than, which i have submitted the matters to the court . these sms and calls can traced I can finished this case with no time. I hv a good lawer with me , it is just getting an Idea how to solve and Punish my Mother in law and her boy friend

Jamai Of Law (propra)     02 May 2011

CBI?

Don't expect that 'your personal problem's file' will occupy a space in secret files cupboards of CBI unless you or wife are an important persons in national interest.

Hire a private detective instead.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     02 May 2011

CBI  FOR  DIVORCE?

WILL YOU COMPARE YOUR WIFE WITH RAJA AND KALMARI?

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     02 May 2011

criminal investigation in this case    ---   DEMAND BEFORE THE TRIAL COURT. OR YOU MAY FIR.

(Guest)

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer.

1. If the emails or SMS containing threatening content, then you can extract the IP headers of the email and use that evidence to file police complaint. The IP address can be converted to a humans geographic/postal address.

2. SMS can be traced to the sender - you have the senders phone #. 

3. It is technically possible to tap into cell phone conversations. In US there is a wire tap act. Not sure if India has some similar provision. Either you or your wife will have to be related to Osama Bin to get an order to wire tap cell phone conversations between you and your wife. 

Although not a laughing matter, this thread  makes me laugh my friend. I am sorry and I wish you the best. For your info, I have extracted actionable and useful information from this post below. 

# File FIR with police ( credit Ld Arup )

# Hire Private Detective ( credit Jamai of Law)

I will be happy to assist with technological issues with fighting cyber crime. If you do file a FIR or hire a detective,please be a gentleman and mail a cheque to their offices.

Rahulsrivatav (Consultant)     09 October 2011

Hello Adam,

When the case in Family court , Can I  give a police complain or can I go for Cyber crime. Now it seems she got married to a person , who has already a had family case in the court . In that case that person's wife has already mention in couter that her husband has got married to my ex-wife . That case is still pending in the court . Now I want to an advice how to proceed in this case further .

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     09 October 2011

If you have ample proof, launch prosecution for bigamy and also you can file a complaint in cyber cell.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register