Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mani123456 (Engineer)     28 October 2009

How to know whereabout my child

Hi,

My wife put 498a and other criminal charges against me.she has taken away my 4 year old son and not continuing in the school I got him admission. It is painful to see her insenstitively acting on childs futue.

I do not know her intensions and even whereabout of my son whether he is going to school or not. And even I do not know whether my wife has sent my son to her native place to her mother.

Kindly let me know what can I do in such scenerio.

Regards

Mani

Learning

9 Replies

Mani Narayanaswamy (Lawyer)     28 October 2009

file an heabous corpus petition before high court.

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     28 October 2009

it is the best possible advice given by Mr. Mani, file a habeas corpus petition in high court.

once the child is produced in court and you are allowed to meet him for some time....you may pray for regular visiting rights but dont claim for custody via media habeas corpus.

Khaleel Ahmed (Legal Advisor)     28 October 2009

You are advised hereby file a  case of custody of your minor child against your wife immediately.

kishore Nade (advocate)     28 October 2009

Hai mani, for the problem facing by you, you can file an heabous corpus petition before high court or instead of this you can approch and knock the doors of Family Court also with the prayer to allow to meet the child in court time.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     29 October 2009

both habeas corpus as well as family court petition lie in you case. Now you can opt one of them.

Habeas corpus as well as family court petition both options are available to you now you have to opt either of two.

Habeas corpus as well as family court petition both options are available to you now you have to opt either of two.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register