LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

How to know the address of wife through police

Hi, Husband and wife (both working in the same location) lived together for 2 or 3 months at x location and after a year of marriage due to cruelty of wife on husband filed divorce in y location. Now, wife filed maintenance case and stated that she is living in y location with her family and not working. But, she is living in x location and working. My question here is how to get the details of her current location and she staying there? is there any complaint or submitting request can husband give at police station to get those details authentically from police. If so, please guide how to proceed and what to do.

Learning

2 Replies

ROHIT SHARMA (Legal Advisor )     14 February 2016

1. Yes, you can cross examine her during the trial proceedings and ask her if she is living at location X and if this she says no then you can adduce proof of she living at location x like an affidavit of her neigbhour where she lives in X location or best is to post a registered A.D. post letter to her at the address of location X and she may recive and acknowledge the post in which there a letter written by you as to confrim that she is living at location X and not location Y. The court will not dircet the police to ascertain wheher she stays at location X.

(Guest)
Rohit sir thank you for the ne edful reply. sure will do as u said. Madam Renuka garu thank u too for the reply. m not a james bond n if u think so thank you for your comment. hope location saying x or y or z is not d matter here as long as the content is or seeking advice is clear. who ever comes to this forum may or may not be that good or intensed to expose their details but the end is to get the advice from the forum with the help of learned or experienced advisors like you. hope i am not wrong. if mentioning x r y r z is a mistake please kindly accept my apology. thank you for your advice. surely this is the one place where innocent human being (whether male or female) gets good or timely advice and most importantly a life saver.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register