LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

How to know pan card number

Respected All, Due to my wife filed a bogus dowry and domestic violence case on me and my family and claimed out of her father earnings. She claimed Rs.30 Lakhs. I want to know my Father in Law Pan card number so i want to get details of his income. So Please tell the process to get pan card number of a person without knowing date of birth. Thanks in advance.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 September 2013

To known pan card number you can contact: pancard.tax@gmail.com OR call: +919371318848 They are helping global Indians with all sorts of PAN card issues.

Pranali Sharma   30 June 2017

PAN is a remarkable alphanumeric number, which is written on the PAN card of any individual who has it. Now It's easier to know your pan by name. You can check your PAN number and status online By name or acknowledgment number and DOB.Click here to check pan card status online.

pkpworld.. (consultant)     01 July 2017

it if very difficult to know pan from website of income tax.  You have two option:

One - you can file a RTI application to the concerned Assessing Officer

two: You go the the income Tax office, consult witht dealing staff.  He can give you PAN,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register