Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to know information about income of a spouse for mainten

Page no : 2

(Guest)

What is teh probablilty of getting that result?

chanakyam (Consultant)     16 October 2010

What i feel, Always try to hit the target.  Better dont get into something which is not your objective.  Try to resolve, what exactly you require and dont try to deviate your path and end up in complications.

(Guest)

Well it is not deviance.It is what can make the husband not try to present fake evidence, proofs etc .and delay the procedure."A stitch in time saves nine."

Advisor (BA BL)     27 October 2010

If the husband do not have any income that can be proved in court his wife can not win the maintenance case this is for sure. Maximum if she is lucky she might get an order for some rs 500/month. Her husband if he takes this matter to a higher court then even this will be cancelled. You can not do any thing to her husbands brother using DV. Do not encourage your friend (who ever it may be) not to misuse DV law or the Dowry harassment law. I guess she would have already done that. These are the most miss-used laws in India. In this case DV law or the Dowry harassment will do nothing but to harass the husband family directly and the wifes family indirectly. If you really want to help the girl then she should ask the husband family for monetary help in a non threatening way and get Divorce. If dowry law has been use already then it is end of everything. Nothing can be done. The best solution at this point would be to live seperatly and peacefully (Not all lawyers advise this as this won't bring any income). I have seen couples spending years in court and would not gain any thing but loosing their valuable life. Mose of these cases fail in the court as they are falsely fabricated in most instances.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     27 October 2010

That rascal is not my husband.

HE IS SOMEONE'S HUSBAND.

EVERYBODY INTERESTED TO TEACH LESSONS.

OH BRUTUS YOU TOO!!!

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register