Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Upesh Jain   20 November 2021

How to know about stay order and ongoing court case details on agricultural land in rajasthan

I have recently received agricultural land in Udaipur, Rajasthan through inheritance.

Being Disputed Land, I have heard from my cousins that there is a couple of ongoing court case on the same agricultural land.

So, I want to know. How can I get details of the current Stay order (injection order) and ongoing Court cases details on inheritance property? I just have a revenue record copy with me in which my ownership details is updated recently. As I am unable to get details from my Family members and Ecourt App.

Kindly guide

Learning

6 Replies

Shashi Dhara   20 November 2021

If it is in court ,if your father is also party' then u recivie lr  notice from court.

Upesh Jain   20 November 2021

Yes, my father was Party in court, but as per my knowledge he never appeared in court and had never appointment any advocate.

And My father was living in Udaipur, Rajasthan where the land is situated, however i am living currently in different state and my current address is not available with court.

P. Venu (Advocate)     20 November 2021

The case status could be searched based on the name of the party. If your father had been the defendant, onus rests with the plaintiff to take steps to bring the legal heirs on record.

Upesh Jain   21 November 2021

As i am not aware about any Stay (injection) order on my land. What will happen if i sell of my agricultural land to someone? Is it possible to do so?

Shashi Dhara   21 November 2021

If you  sell it ,the plaintiff has to make  purchaser as additional party .

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 November 2021

Consult and engage a local lawyer in Udaipur since any case regarding agriculture land shall proceed within the district where land is situated.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register