Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rising up again (FFF)     04 February 2015

How to keep my daily location proofs..??

hi all... 

I am going through my divorce and am fighting against some very criminal minded people on the opposite side...

Am fearful that my wife , brothers and their few relatives would try to engage me in some false cases and out pressure on me... to extract more money from me. My lawyer advised me to keep a track of my daily location and where / what i do whole day... 

Now, my question is.... how to keep a track of my daily schedule...so that its registered somewhere or the other... ?? What all can i do to ensure that my every movement is tracked and i can gather proofs for the same...  he told me to keep spending even the smallest thing with my credit card so that my location is registered..........  anything else this forum can advise ????????????/ 

Learning

4 Replies

Afzal (Manager)     04 February 2015

In case your phone has GPS then get the app 'sports tracker' or something similar. Put it on on walking/ running/ cycling mode to keep a record of your movements. This app is basically to help one keep track of his exercise regime. Do ask your lawyer if this would be admissible as evidence.   

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     04 February 2015

You keep a diary and carefully record in it your location with time every day. You carry your mobile and make a call from every location to a close trusted relative. Produce the details of your locations and calls in the court. You can pray to the court to order the police to verify and produce in the court. Police have the necessary powers and where-with-alls to do it. The court need to do it only if the opposite party disputes your claim and/or produces conflicting report.

D.C AHUJA (CONSULTANT)     04 February 2015

These are not foolproof meathods.In these person can manage his mobile with help of any friend.I suggest to look some foolproof meathod.Like this managed one more meathod is get ATM withdrwals from nearby locations but these can also be managed.You please tell your possible whereabout so that any suggestion can be made.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 February 2015

You are unnecessarily made t worry about nothing by your advocate.  There is nothing that you can prove even by creating any type of alibi on all your routine scores.  If their intention is to trap you in some false incidence, they will do it somehow by hook or crook.  so better to concentrate on yur routine issues including the follow up of the pending case, however you may exercise caution while indulging in any activities that may be detrimental to the ensuing case. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register