LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar...... (occupation )     21 October 2017

How to implicate my wife's lover in ipc 497 and ipc 376

i am living seperately from my wife for the last 3 months, we used to have frequent fights due to her (flirtatious and flamboyant behivour) chatting with other men in the night, i get her detailed mobile bill to my email id, recently i found out that she sent some SMS to a person in the middle of the night. i found out that she was with him on her birthday. how can i implicate that man in ipc 497 and ipc 376 ? this will be lesson to other men who have interest in someone else wife .


 4 Replies

Prakul Thadi   21 October 2017

Sec 498 should be more appropriate

saravanan s (legal advisor)     21 October 2017

Ipc 497 is difficult to consult a lawyer with whatever proofs in hand before lodging a complaint.even if you prove you can only punish her paramour and not her under section 497

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     21 October 2017

Read this to clear doubts on adultery...

Cleaning Services   09 November 2022

what other thing can we do to wife lover I have all prove with me chat , hotel visit and all

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query