LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ness (secretary)     14 February 2011

how to i get divorce

in my degree 2year i got court marriage wit a boy without informing our parent coz they won't allow this marriage till 6 years we have never told our parents n till now we are living at our indivisual home. within this time he was cheating on me i decided to give divorce to him but he doesnot. a friend of mine told me a court marriage is not valid untill they together alteast for  1 yr or 3 yrs or so is this correct please i need some way 

he was having s*xual relationship with another girl at 1st i gave him a chance but againg after 2 months i came to know again he cheated on me. I'm a hindu girl. i signed on the divorce paper but he refuses to sign and tells he is gonna marry me and i don't want so how can i get his sign without draging him or me to the court, as i don't want to get it public. is there any way i can get offically sign without draging esp myself to the court. i tried every possible way to get dat sign bt he is not ready to sign

Learning

1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     14 February 2011

@ Author

Hindu Marriage Act has provision by allowing valid reason to conduct in-camera proceedings for estranged couples based on pecuniary situation and a per Application of mind of PO
to such requests.

You may apply by annexing a separate Application for such proceedings in your case by duly serving as per Law based on grounds for divorce as per your Advocates counseling a effective Service and get over with it via in-camera proceedings without stepping in 'public'. I suppose this is what you want !

Options do have in Books of Law provided people kno wof them further know how can they use them to their advantage further the Jurisdiction Court
should also be equipped to handle in-camera proceedings which is worth pre-exploring before venturing on this advise.

I have already relied earlier to similar question post hence refraining repeating same reply to main briefs other than your issue of stepping out in public which I have replied as in above. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register