Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunny (software)     06 April 2010

HOW TO HANDLE THIS SITUATION

Hello sir,

There is one land which own by my grand ma in a society,she expired and some one has created some registration based on the notary document and they are paning to construct it.

1)By which means i can stop them from constructig.

2)As my father expired we are the legal heirs so how can i cliam as i am legal hair in the court.

3)what are the documents required for claiming legal heirs and succession

4)what is the time taken for this procedure

please sir kindly help me out.

Thanking You for your valuable suggestions

Learning

2 Replies

Devajyoti Barman (Advocate)     07 April 2010

You should immediately file a suit for declaration and injunction against transfer of any kind of the suit property. You your gandmother has left any moveable assets and alueables you can also file an application for succession certificate which should not take more than 6-7 months. If your grandmother has not transferred the suit property to the said person or any third person her legal heirs should not face much hurdles to get injunction and decalration.

Suryanarayana Tangirala (Advocate)     08 April 2010

Firstly a notarised document has no legal sanctity,enquire from society whether they have obtained membership basing on the said document if so issue a notice to the society?if they obtained permission from corporation for construction file objections to the same in corporation and  file a suit for injunction in the said suit array corporation as a defendant.succession certificate is not required as it is immovable property.It is only for debts and securities a Sucession certificate is needed to be obtained.U can as well seek a decleration that the property belongs to u(legal heirs of u r grand mother)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register