LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dev060186 (lecturer)     08 June 2015

How to handle such situation of 125

My wife apply for 125, as she leave me without any justify reason. No medical report but she alleged me that i thown her out by biting her which is totally false. as she left me before also n i have comprome letter that there is no any harashment. i think that she dont want to live with me but she want to extract money. My question is that my lawyer told me tell that you want to live with her then case will be dismiss as u say that sentance, is he right?


 2 Replies

Manish Saraswat (Accounts Head)     08 June 2015

Yes that is true....if you will say that i am ready to live with her and maintain then her all application will get dismiss.

You can file case of restoration of conjugal right also to save your part.

Law_Learner (Asst. Mgr.)     09 June 2015

Dev I would advise if u really want to live with her only then file RCR else it may backfire. tx ll

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads