Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gagan Deep (Job)     13 August 2010

How to handle fake kidnap and making injury case?

Hi,

This is Gagan. I got caught in a fake case in April 2008 for kidnapping a person and stealing money, gold chain, beating him up and then throwing in front of police station.

In this case the charges are against my father, me and two other persons.

My father is an heart patient and already undergo two attacks in year 2007 with problem of High Blood pressure and Diabities. And, now he got operated for an organ, kidney, removal due to mul-functioning of it just few weeks back. I am a graduate engineer and working in software firm in NCR. During that time, I was not present in my home town and even not in my working area, but was deputed by the company on business work to third state. I have got the letter from my company that I was present in other city during that time.

The guys who has filed the case against us are just want to harras us.

You are requested to inform me the way to handle this situation and to prove that this was wrong and fake allegations.

Currently, I am not in India and working outside India for a long time.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     14 August 2010

thorugh your relative file a case of harrasment and criminal case against so called person then police will collect evidence and file fir accordingly you need to specify all your documents and

also to show that it is not possible your involvement or your family involvement in the case.

get in touch with local advocate. 

Ravindra Nath Tripathi (Lawyer)     18 August 2010

You have to file a case in the respected High Court for Quashing FIR under section 482 of code of criminal procedure. All evidences you are talking about has to be produced before the High Court, and only high court can give you some relief at this juncture.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register