Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to get the land in my name by Adverse Possession?

Page no : 2

advabhishekrv (n/a)     06 September 2010


Are u sure that he cant claim even after 30 years of possession in a governmant land by way of adverse possession?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register