Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suffering (jj)     20 October 2016

How to get speedy justice in high court

Hi,

High court Bangalore allowed my early hearing application in Feb 2016.But my matter is still pending for hearing as it have been getting listed 10 times in last 6 months,but never reached till evening asnua judges are slow.I applied for urgent hearing but judges penalize me instead by passing order that the next date of hearing must be after 3rd week of January. I have lost job and my old age parents and myself are in severe mental agony and stress. So want to get heard in court.

What are the legal options left for me to get speedy justice in high court Bangalore?  And if I approach registrare judicial can I get help? Is there any provision in supreme court to get the speedy justice, since last 7 years I have been struggling to get justice for my divorce proceedings.It has been 3 years in high court since my appeal is pending for final hearing.

Regards

Mani

Learning

12 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 October 2016

In Sheela Barse v. Union of India court reaffirmed that speedy trial to be fundamental right. Right to speedy trial is a concept gaining recognition and importance day by day. 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 October 2016

National Legal Services Authority has proposed to hold National Lok Adalat on 12-11-2016 (Saturday) at all levels from Supreme Court to Taluk Courts. Accordingly, the High Court Legal Services Committee is taking steps to organize National Lok Adalat on 12-11-2016 in respect of Civil cases including MACMAs, Bank Recovery Cases, Appeals, Industrial Disputes, Land Acquisition, Service matters, Writ Petitions, compoundable Criminal Cases, NI Act cases etc. pending on the file of Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad.

Sachin (N.A)     20 October 2016

What relief you want from HC ? Why are you so tensed ?

HC are already overburdened don't harras yourself by more and more litigations. 

(Guest)
HC is not fruitful? Go appeal to SC. Easiest n best way to get out of this mess.

(Guest)
HC is not fruitful? Go appeal to SC. Easiest n best way to get out of this mess.

(Guest)

(Guest)
7 years already over, if u had gone without knowledge of wife n co u could be pronounced socially dead by now. Are u bill gates that ur wife is still not letting u go? What is the actual case? Going for speedy trial via Hc is waste. Didn't anyone tell u this? U still have hopes that natter will get sorted in court or ur just fooling around?

(Guest)
7 years already over, if u had gone without knowledge of wife n co u could be pronounced socially dead by now. Are u bill gates that ur wife is still not letting u go? What is the actual case? Going for speedy trial via Hc is waste. Didn't anyone tell u this? U still have hopes that natter will get sorted in court or ur just fooling around?

(Guest)

(Guest)

V.N.K. MENON (Chairman)     21 October 2016

I agree with mr. Gyan Prakash.  I am a successful victim against deliberate delay by H/C. The Opposite has/had money power.  I am a senior citizen and had an industriala dispute. I even approached the Division Bench which rejected my application for expeditious early hearing. I approached sCourt through SLP. My polite plea was that what is the use of judiciary if it cannot give justice to a person during his life. I have no livelihood.  SC appreciated the fact and directed the High Court to dispose of the matter within 3 months. I appeared as party-in-person. I just want to boost your spirit.

suffering (jj)     16 December 2016

Thanks everybody for giving information. Under what section I can go to supreme court for getting speedy justice from High Court Bangalore for my MFA. They have not been hearing it despite my early hearing application for accepted by them. Kindly send me the link of the format of the similar petition in the supreme court to get the speedy justice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register