LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shanthi Revu (Pharmecist)     11 October 2014

How to get second marriage with divorce ?

Hi i am shanthi 29 Christian married with 6 years old girl. I have applied for divorce under judicial separation a year ago in 2013. But he is refusing to divorce me even am not asking for child custody nor maintenance or alimony or any he is refusing because i have enough property on my name from ma parents. So i was in a living relationship with a muslim man with agreeing of his family for 6 months. Then my husband filed a case on that muslim family and boy for so many sections with help of my family members and his family. which is compromised in court. Now my parents have decided to marry me with the muslim boy with whom i was in a relationship for 6 months. I am not legally divorced what will be the consequence if i marry the muslim boy in a register office witnessing my parents ? Is there any problem to the boy or his family with this marriage? what if i leave this country with the boy ? Please suggest! What rights would my husband have to trouble me or that boy and his family to trouble in future? If my parents agree n sign in the marriage register office witnessing my second marriage with a muslim boy is that valid ? can my 1st husband can trouble me legally after my second marriage ? i don't want to continue this case further by wasting time so i took this decision is that possible to start a new life without legal separation? 


 11 Replies

Hardeep (Business)     11 October 2014

You are in enough trouble as is. Do not add to them. Get a proper divorce then take further steps such as legal marriage to someone else, particularly of a different religion. Your parent's decision is legally wrong and ill thought. If your parents witness your illegal second marriage knowing that it is illegal, they will get into further trouble.


take proper advise of a local lawyer via reference re your existing divorce case and sort it out first.

henriettarexach (New York City)     12 October 2014

ATTN PLS, am sending my testimony to everyone out there, that is either in my shoe or needs help one way or the other. My names is Henrietta, and i want to share with you all about my relationship breakup back then, which almost lead me to frustration and unhappy life experience. I was married to my ex divorced Husband 2 year and 11 months ago. My husband, I and and our pretty kid was happily living in peace and harmony. But, few months ago my Husband started acting strange to me. Unknown to me, he has been engaging him self online with another woman, which he was keeping from me as a secret. But few weeks ago, i caught him on our computer, mailing this woman. And, when i asked him who she was, he told me that, she was just a friend. The message conversation caught my attention and i decided to go through it. To my surprise, my husband have been dating this woman on my behalf for some period of time. Immediately, after i noticed that, i began to quarrel with him and all he could told me, was that he never loved me, that we should go for a divorce. I thought he was saying it from anger due to the situation at hand as at that moment. Because of the love i had for him, i never wanted to support it, although it happened, i still did not give up on him. I was looking for solution to get him back home. so i went in search on how i can get back my husband. Well, along my search, i saw a testimony of a woman on how Prophet Irabor was able to restore back her marriage home. Immediately, i copied the email address and decided to give a try. After following all the procedures and instructions given to me by Prophet Irabor, within the space of 2 days, my husband gave me a call and started begging me that he was sorry for what has happened between us. And because i love him so much, i quickly responded to him that i have forgiven him and told him to come back home. Me and my husband are now living happy married life again. All respect and honour to you Prophet Irabor, for the Help you have render to me and my family. Sir, i pray God Strengthen you...If you need his help, you can email him on (

naveen (business)     02 November 2014

Its good that again u started leading happy life with ur family....

Thanks for sharing all the story someone will definatly helped with it.


BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     17 April 2016

1. criminal case may be strated against you if you marry second time with out obtaining divorce for previous husband.

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     17 April 2016

1. criminal case may be strated against you if you marry second time with out obtaining divorce for previous husband.

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     17 April 2016

yes this boy may be implecated in criminal case by your husband.

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     17 April 2016

3. you may be implecated by criminal case if you go out of c*ntry.

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     17 April 2016

4. until unless decree of divorce passed you are still wife of you husband.

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     17 April 2016

5. No this registration will be void.

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     17 April 2016

6. yes he can take against you and you lover boy.

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     17 April 2016

6. Law goes on his own path not according to your will.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query