Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Armaan Arora (nil)     26 September 2013

How to get salary slip of a govt employee from his office??

Respected Sir/Madam

How can I get a salary slip of a central govt employee which needs to be presented in order to show his income. His annual package comes to 25L p.a and as per the details provided by the companies website, the salary arnd comes to be 1.7L per month.

We also have a elec bill of his another house which was sold by him before the case to show that he does not have any place to live other than the flat we are living in.

I know where he files for IT. Is there anyone I can talk to get his salary slip or any proof of his income so that my mother can get a good maintenance amount in the domestic violence case filed by her.

Hoping to get a quick reply from you

Armaan A

Learning

7 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 September 2013

You can apply under R.T.I. act to the concern department for asking salary details. It will be useful for evidence purpose.Please go through www.onlinerti.org.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     26 September 2013

Yes R.t.i. Is best way

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     26 September 2013

you can file RTI.

Rakesh (CEO)     27 September 2013

1. Kindly provide latest salary slip of ------------- along with all its components.  

(In relevant decision of CIC in case of Shri Deepak Sharma Versus CPIO, Directorate of Education, O/o Deputy Director, District : North West B, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, F.U.Block, Pitampura, New Delhi) has directed CPIO to provide similar information as same is not exempted as per decision no  CIC CIC/AD/A/2012/001757 dated 14-09-2011)

Armaan Arora (nil)     27 September 2013

Hello all,

Thank you for your quick responses

Other than filing RTI, is there any other way I can get this information

Armaan Arora (nil)     27 September 2013

Sir, I did not understand your reply.

I would appreciate if you could explain it in easy language for me

Originally posted by : Rakesh

Kindly provide latest salary slip of ------------- along with all its components.  

(In relevant decision of CIC in case of Shri Deepak Sharma Versus CPIO, Directorate of Education, O/o Deputy Director, District : North West B, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, F.U.Block, Pitampura, New Delhi) has directed CPIO to provide similar information as same is not exempted as per decision no  CIC CIC/AD/A/2012/001757 dated 14-09-2011)

Rakesh (CEO)     27 September 2013

Prepare RTI and it is Q of RTI supported with CIC judgement you will get 100 of judgement @ CIC.GOV.IN go in search type salary slip

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register