Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saroj Devi   01 August 2020

How to get rid of case in clean manner

I have false case of 354, 386 I have all the proofs which can help me to proof that case was false, now filing party and my parents wants compromise as my father says it will be a long procedure to get justice, how should I proceed that I can clean all my records from f.i.r. to case dispose, because my lawyer is saying you have to attach copy of compromise in every where where you are asked for any f.i.r against you, does f.i.r. quashing means , the f.i.r. registered was false?? pls help

 4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     02 August 2020

Trust your advocate that has guided you with facts and as there is no alternate, proceed as per his advice.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     02 August 2020

may take second opinion from some other advocate after sharing complete set of facts.

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 August 2020

Section 354 in The Indian Penal Code

354. Whoever assaults or uses criminal force to any woman, intending to outrage or knowing it to be likely that he will there by outrage her modesty, shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which shall not be less than one year but which may extend to five years, and shall also be liable to fine.

The author, prima facie, is a woman. How is that she is charged with outraging the modesty of another woman?

Saroj Devi   04 August 2020

p. venu I'm asking it for my son, give some solutions I thought of opinion from advocate but I think you are a detective

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query