LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravi (engineer)     27 April 2008

how to get records


my judgement received during 1995.i dnt know the case number and other details the case in may be in jmfc o dist court and how to get the judgement record?please give the diection and guidenceess


                               thanking you


 5 Replies

D.V.RamaKrishna (Advocate)     27 April 2008

Mr.Ravi You are asking about a case which has been decided about 13 years back and that too without knowing the basic details like the the case no., court in which filed etc. So please try to get at least the case no. or the court in which the case was fought or the complete details of the parties or if any appeal is pending or not in any higher court.

Ajay kumar singh (Advocate)     27 April 2008

You must be knowing the name of the person/persons who brought the case and of those against whom the case was filed.Pl file an application/information-slip before the registrar of the district court mentioning the names of the parties and the name of the probable court and seek information regarding the case-number and the date of disposal.You may have to repeat this process by changing the name of probable court till you succeed in getting whereabouts of the case.You should also try to know it from other sources.Then you may apply for obtaining the certified copy of the judgment.

Guest (n/a)     30 April 2008

I would like a copy of the judgement and decree dated 5.12.200 passed in Case No. 15-A/9.6.94 by the Addl. Civil Judge Sr.Div.), Chandigarh. (Santosh Manchanda V/s Kalsi tyres (Chd.) Pvt. Ltd. Hope you could help me...kalsi

Ajay kumar singh (Advocate)     01 May 2008

You have no problem at all in obtaining the copies of the required judgment. Pl file an application in the copying section of chandigarh civil court mentioning the particulas of the case like number of the case,names of parties,date of judgment/disposal etc. The application form is available in civil courts free of cost.

kami kalsi (business)     02 May 2008

require copy of judgement dated 5.12.2000 passed in case No.15-A/9.6.94 by Addl. Civil Judge (Sr. Div.), Chandigarh (Santosh Manchanda V/s Kalsi Tyres

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register