LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sgor1980   29 April 2015

How to get proof of income through courts

I am having a maintenance case under crpc sec 125 and sec 19, 20 & 21 of dv act. My wife was working with ICICI bank and standard chartered bank before marriage. Also, after she left me to live with her parents she was also working with a Ratnamani Metals. But, I am not having any written proof of her working. Also, she got her PAN card after she left me. I have got her PAN number and her Bank account number of icici bank (Account status is closed) which she was operating before marriage. My queries:

(1) How can I get details of her working status from the companies I mentioned through and to whom should I mentioned?

(2) Is it possible to get details of her IT Return through the court or any other means? If yes, how?

(3) Do the bank give the details & statement of the closed bank account?

(4) she is also having account & FDs with other bank but I do not know number or details (bank name known). Is it possible that through court orders I can get details of her bank account and her FDs to prove her earning status?


Your valuable replies will mean a lot to me.


Thanks & Regards.


 4 Replies

STUDENT.... (.......)     30 April 2015

My Friend These Two Attachments Might Help You To Answer All Your Queries.


1. Supreme Court Judgement.

2. Central Information Commission Judgement.



Attached File : 20150430054223 13501122 wife or husband can get the spouse income details old supreme court judgement.pdf, 20150430054234 13501122 wife or husband can get the spouse income details.pdf downloaded: 240 times

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 May 2015

During trial of the cases, you can extract details from her through cross examination, if she denies, you can petition the court to call for the relevant records from the bank/agencies asper the details provided by you.  Without details, the court will not be able to process your request.   Consult your lawyer on further issues.


U don't have a right to gather her bank account details or her IT returns.U can submit a petition regarding the same in the court and if she denies hiding her standard income,the court may if necessary call for the proofs.


KarmaHaunts2015 (owner)     11 May 2015

Send me complete name, email id of your wife by PM (Personal Message) ...............i will send you her profile/CV.

Im into recruitment business, getting this info is very easy, this will help you to put your case strongly in the court. Next step would be to summon her employer for salary details.


Im a victim just like you, you can TRUST me...........Rest its your decision


All the Best 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register