Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MASTHAN (Self employeed)     06 April 2011

How to get private school teachers info for avoiding Maint

Hi All,

Iam trying to get the list of teachers who are working in a private school.

I sent an RTI on last week of JAN-2011 to MANDAL EDucation Officer to provide the all teachers info who are working in private school in a particular town but till now there

is no reply from MEO, so I appelaed the same to "Commisioner and Director of School Education, Andhra Pradesh" on Second of week of March 2011 but still there is no reply 

from them also.

Is there a legal procedure to deal directly with private school to get details of all the teachers who are working in that private school ?

If we could you get these details, we can escape from the maintainence ?

Thanks,

Masthan

Learning

8 Replies

kumar (NIL)     06 April 2011

Dear Masthan,

I just wanted to know one thing, that why are you trying to get all private school teachers information????????

Hello Kumar,

I clearly told in my first post it self the reason why I am looking for the details

"If we could you get these details, we can escape from the maintainence"

Thanks,

Masthan

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     06 April 2011

File appeal before first appealate authority.

Hi Aravind,

Thanks for your reply.

As I said in my first post, I sent first appeal to "Commssioner and director of School education , Hyderabd" on second of week of march 2011 but till now there is no reply.

Thanks,

MAsthan

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     06 April 2011

@ Author

1. If you know in which school she teaches then summon her principal with all records if it is a HMA maint. case then use S. 151 CPC and or if it is DV and or S. 125 CrPC Maint. case then you can still use S. 151 CPC OR S. 254 (2) CrPC to summon such authorities. You are not accused to use S. 91 CrPC to summon witness under Dv and or under S. 125 CrPC I am aware few Courts granted relief under S. 91 CrPC but I call that ignorance of Law.

2. Your que. is a long waiting que. (you need to wait minimum 35 days) Probably you have to come to CIC,
Delhi to get concerned Authorities reply as direction from CIC. But then the dates before CIC Delhi is now like Court dates they are not faster because of pile of backlog appeals before them!

However, all the best. 

(Guest)

In which town does she stay?

If its other than Delhi,then her pay may be low.Remember that a teacher's salary is not much,even in Delhi's pvt. schools(except reputed ones),what to talk of other towns.

For example,if you earn more than 50,000 monthly while she earns less than 8,000 monthly,you may have to pay her still.

So it's better to pay her decently,instead of draining your energies here and there,trying to avoid maintenance.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     06 April 2011

FIRSTLY GET THE INFORMATION, - WHEATHER THE SCHOOL IN QUESTION, GETS GOVT. AID OR NOT.

IF IT IS GOVT. AIDED YOU HAHE THE FULL RIGHT TO KNOW WHETHER THE PERSON IN QUESTION (YR WIFE) IS EMPLOYEE OF THAT SCHOOL OR NOT AND WHAT IS HER PRESENT SALARY?

IF IT IS PURELY PRIVATE, YOU FILE A PETION TO THE COURT, THAT, THE COURT ORDERED TO THE WIFE SUBMIT AN AFFEDEVIT, THAT WHETHER SHE IS EMPLOYED OR NOT EMPLOYED ON THAT SCHOOL AND IF EMPLOYED WHAT WAS HER SALARY IN THE MONTH OF APRIL 2011.

THIS WILL HELP YOU TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

LET US KNOW YOUR NEXT STEP.

Hi Arup,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, it is purely private school.

What I am thinking is, if we file an application asking the HeadMaster of the school to submit the list of teachers and their salary details, then she can manage the school staff to not to disclose her employment details.

And even in the court if Head Master comes and say that she is not working then we can not do anything.

Moreover these schools dont give any pay slips or anything.

They simply pay money by hand and then they may or may not ask them to sign in the register about the salary.

So I am trying to get her employment details with out her knowledge. If she comes to know that we are gathering her employment details then she can resign her job immediately (till the 125 Crpc gets complete) or she might manage the school management.. This is the problem

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register