Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

member (Awaited)     19 March 2012

How to get physical custody

Dear Experts,

After 1.5 years of courts merry go around,  court has passed order in my favor and directed mother to hand over custody to me in three weeks.  Mother is defiant and does not want to give the custody.

I am filling caveat in high court and also filling execution petition.  Do you have any suggestion for me? 

Learning

5 Replies

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     19 March 2012

You are in proper way.  Go ahead

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     20 March 2012

Right way. go ahead and try to keep an eye else she will be eloped and you have to make further exercise to search her. good luck

Never Give Up (Fighter)     20 March 2012

Could you please write more details about the case ? It would be helpful to fathers here in LCI seeking custody of their little/big ones.

threeleafe (awaited)     20 March 2012

I can understand the helpness you are feeling as a father.  I was in the same boat ( I still think I am  in same boat).

All suggestions and pointers I got said -- father seldom gets custody and if child is living with mother -- forget about it.   I was working with one motive that lets put the effort  - rest leave it with God.

My son is currently 6 year 4 months old.  I am stationed out of Metro.  The child is with mother for last 3 years 3 months.

The grounds I took in my application was health issues when the child is with mother, his improper education( he is attending a school which is not recoginezed by state or central education board, keeping child absent from school), legal non compliance and a chances of better all round development when child is going to be with me. I have given documetary evidences for each of these.

I know that above may not be at the level of details you need. Hope you can understand the reason why I I need to keep  the informaiton at this level

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     21 March 2012

repeated query.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register