LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deeply Hurt (PM)     18 November 2013

How to get peace, when marriage is on rocks

Recently I got hold of this 16 page pdf from a friend, which outlines how to deal with 498a and  other false cases esp. when your marriage is on the rocks!

I wish I had read it a bit earlier so that I could have handled some of the scenarios better.

I'm attaching the pdf here for anyone who wants it. I highly recommend it for everyone going 
through harassment (from wife & in-laws through false cases). So do read it atleast once to get  your strategy right!

Personally, I want to give some encouragement for all you brother's out there fighting false 
cases in courts for no fault of yours / or minor faults for which such false cases were not 
warranted.

If you haven't already, I would ask you to watch the movie "Shawshank Redemption". It's about a  banker(Andy), who was punished unjustly by blaming him for his adulterous wife's murder and how he coped with  it and came out victorious. Pay particular attention to some of the dialogue in the movie which  will speak to you!

Below, I present some of the lines in the movie and I've given my own insight in Brown.

1.11 - It was the easiest time to spend in the hole (solitary confinement) because the music was in here  (head) & in here (heart). That's the beauty of music. They can’t get it from you. It makes you  forget - forget that all places are not made of stone. There are some places they can’t touch.  It’s all yours! What's that? HOPE! - It’s a long battle friends so don't lose HOPE, because  that's something nobody can take it from you!
1.23 - The funniest thing is on the outside I was an honest man I had to come to prison to 
become crooked. - Use all situations & scenarios to your advantage!
1.42 _ Its bad luck I guess. It had to fall on somebody. I was in the path of the tornado. I 
didn’t expect the storm would last as long as it has. - At some point everyone going through 
these false cases asks to himself, "why me?", so just remember these lines but don't be 
complacent use it to your advantage like how Andy did.

2.04 The last thing that went on his head was how the hell Andy got the better of him. Andy 
Dufresne who crawled through a river of sh*t & came out clean on the other side! - One of the  best lines in the movie, remember even though it looks like sh*t that you are going through  now, you can come out of it clean leaving that b*tch to wonder just how you did it!
2.15 - Remember Red, HOPE is a good thing. Maybe the best of things and No good thing ever 
dies! - So don’t ever lose it!
Get busy living or get busy dying!

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)
Hope such peace derived from PDF format prevails on you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register