LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Somakumar   15 April 2016

How to get papers for a case file that police filed in cjm

I am attaching herewith 2 scanned pages of the reply I received form the concerend police station to an RTI from my end. In my query I aked the concerned Station, "Why FIR or Entry in the GD not made when the police informed about an accident occured in 30-12-2011 ?" to my question several times the police replied like this and all the letter they write "what they did after one and half years". Not making FIR or any kind of entry of the occurance in GD of PS is not negligence of Police. 
What we can do to get a proper answer to my question? As per thier letter in the last paragraph they mentioned the way to collect the required documents. Hope some one help me in this. Pls guide me. Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     30 April 2016

Mr. Soma Kumar,

If the concerned jurisdictional police has not taken any action even after the reciept of the infomation nor if they not even madea GD entry the only solution is to immediately appaoch the higher authorities with proof of information submitted. You can always approach the Asst. Commissioner of Police or the Deputy commissioner of police or even the commissioner of police .

If after appraoching the above said people if there is in action still on the part of the police then you may write to the CHIEF JUSTICE OF YOUR STATE the office of which is situated in th High Court of your state.

Alternatively you can always appraoch the Human Rights Court against the said police.

SOLOMON RAJ.

Solomon Raj
                  L.L.M.( Crimes & Torts )
Advocate, High Court Of A.P. , India

Attorney/Consultant,
Director, Justice League,
Indian Ombudsman U.E.(U.S.A.)
JOINT SECRETARY, CHRISTIAN LEGAL ASSOCIATION.
BHARAT GAURAV SAMMAN AWARDEE        
Ex-Member, Mega Lok Adalat , Criminal Courts , Hyderabad .
General Secretary, 34th U.C.C. ( A.P.),                      
National Vice president, All India Christian’s Council,
Legal Chairman,  All India Christian’s Council,
Legal Convenor, Y.S. Raj Shekar reddy Congress Party,
Lok Adalat Member, A.P.( Ex)
Associate, Hand of Hope (Legal),                      
Hon'ry Advisor, St.Joseph's School,
Television Speaker & Theologist,
Core Committee Head, For drafting Act of "Protection of Christian Properties" In Andhra Pradesh. 

Ph:+91-9866545086,

Siddharth Dev (Advocate)     15 June 2016

you are asking in parts first tell me is there any criminal case filed against that person. and if so these points can be raised to fatal prosecution case.

may be following link will help you

https://uppolice.gov.in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register