LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

varun   03 August 2016

How to get order copy

In land dispute I filed civil suite in district munsif court and now court issued a injunction order against defandant...due to the court boycott lawyers are not entering the court premises....and I given CA letter to the judge to issue order details ..but judge refuses and he wants my lawyer to give order copy...or judge suggested to remove lawyer name and add me as vakalat to get order copy.......please help regarding this..


 1 Replies

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     03 August 2016

If you are a party in person then you can surely apply for thr copy on your own.

Augustine Chatterjee

Advocate & Solicitor at Law


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register