how to get my certificates

my child joined private dental college in management seat 2015 which cost 4 lakhs per annum .later we could not afford the fee so asked to withdraw by giving us that 4lak which we brrrowed from one person .THe college did not accept and demanded us to pay whole amount and withdraw .so we again ppleaded that we will pay wenever we get lil money so like50 K WE PAID that one year fee compleated one year ,
now again my CHILD attempted neet exam and got selected in neet .we gave discontinue letter and joined in mbbs ,now that when we are asking for TC they are asking to pay balance and take TC no problem, and my child is been asked and called in office in mbbs to submit TC ,
what is the real proceedure,i hear supream court had given a rule that how manyyears a student studies that year he has to pay and no need to pay the whole course ,please clarify on this issue
thanking you looking for advice 


This is really a problem. I never have thought that private college would force students to pay the entire course, instead making an annual payment. This information has disappointed me, I think I'll do my homework on this topic.




It is better to contact the administration of the college. This is a fairly common problem. I'm on my assignment "coursework help online will write about this problem.

Oh God! Really? Do they do that? I am a professional from the writing help college service. And I will write a news about this! 


I also want to know about the real procedure.

spanish dictionary


Thanks for sharing.I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share with everyone! I believe there will be many people who share my views when they read this article from you.

- impossible game




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x