Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rihan   02 August 2018

How to get maintenance

Husband is working in private company, other state. He is saying that he is not working. Wife knows his company. How she can get his income details and proper maintenance?


 4 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     02 August 2018

Finding salary details of private’s company employees is tough affair.

As company will not give you his/her salary details.

If person has salary account at government bank then wife can ask details via RTI.

Once you have details you can file maintenance case.

Rihan   02 August 2018

If wife inform company name in court.. will court send notice to that comapny for husbands income details? Is it possible. Please let me know.


Finding another husband would be easier task than trying to get maintenance from court.  Private sector employees today one ocmpany tmrw another company they will work. No guarantee of income, why did you marry such a man?  You should have married some govt official or some industrialist like mallya.  I myself got 10 cases of maintenance, it simply does not work, courts are dead slow.  By that time you would be half dead.  Best to take mutual divorce and find some other divorcee who is govt employee or adjust with present husband itself.  Dont be to heavy on yourself.

Aman chawla (DELHI HIGH COURT ADVOCATE)     03 August 2018

You are asking Maintenace in which provision?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads