Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kishore kumar   01 July 2022

how to get justice in NIA 138

I registered a case against a person in cheque bounce case,who cheated me with insufficient fund Cheque and disappeared. after long searching I found his address and after few bailable warrants, he appear in court on non bailable warrant. he got bail and again start jumping warrants. his advocate give excuse for his client.
it's 5th year and still I am waiting for my money and justice.
Is there any law or rule which can help me in this 138 case,so that I can get justice soon, because my lawyar not giving required attention and I am suffering a lot.
pl advice. Thanks


 3 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   01 July 2022

Approach High Court for Exoedite and Fair Justice in your case for that you may file 482 Cr.P.C. Application for more clarification you may contact us then I'll elaborate properly about your case.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 📱 9198889990

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     02 July 2022


As per query lawyer is not giving attention to your case. So you can change the lawyer if he is delaying the matter. Take second opinion of another advocate. 

kishore kumar   03 July 2022

Many Thanks Sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query