Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raju (Others)     08 April 2011

How to get Judgement copy



There was a case happened between my grandfather and his brother, and the judgment happened on 1983, judgement copy was with my Father's brother,  we have requested him to give us a copy  but he his not willing to give, we need a copy,  please advise how to get that?


 6 Replies

AKHILESH SRIVASTAVA (consultation)     09 April 2011

impossible job to get a certified copy of judgement without any information.

Naresh Kudal (none)     09 April 2011

A search can be made in record office. Registers of decided cases are avialable [yearwise] in record room of the court.

J. P. Shah (RTI & CONSUMER ACTIVIST)     09 April 2011

Why not try RTI ?

DR.SANAT KUMAR DASH (Eye Specialist)     10 April 2011

I   agree    with    Mr.  J.P.Shah.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     10 April 2011

where there is a specific provision givin to take certified copy RTI not enforced!

Raju (Others)     10 April 2011

Thanks J P Shah

how to try in RTI, please advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query