LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul   25 December 2016

How to get information fd is deposit in lower court

Dear Sir,

in my anticipatry bail in punjab & haryana high court passed the order that an FD is to be deposit in district court chandigarh where the challan to be produced, we have given the FD to our advocate & he said it is deposited in lower court on 30/11/2016. but he is not giving us any proof of that & there is nothing showing in chandigarh court website. kindly let me know how can i know that my FD is got deposited in chandigarh district court.



 4 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     26 December 2016

You should keep faith on your advocate. He can do nothing with this FD. You can ask details through RTI giving the particulars of the case.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 December 2016

You can file Application seeking information under RTI Act to the concerned Court and can demand certified copy of FDR.  You can also file application for certified copy before the concerned court as per the procedure of the Court through your advocate or party in person.

advocate praveen (prop.)     27 December 2016

simple just inspect the court file.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 December 2016

Agreed with Mr Parveen

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query