Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin Kumar   15 June 2017

How to get information about working wife's salary

Hello All,

My wife left my home after 7 months of marriage, we dont have any child. My wife is working in the city, living separate from me, I filed sec 9 to call her back after my toilsome efforts on phone and personal meetings. She denied to come to my house. She has now charged many allegations on me, filed sec 125, 498A, DV etc, as she is working I want to minimise the maintenance to be given, but dont have the proof of her work. I have snapshots and details from FB, linkedin, twitter but guess that would not be sufficient. Kindly help how to proceed.

Learning

6 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     15 June 2017

You engage detectives and FINDOUT HER SALARY AND ASK THEM TO PROVIDE YOU WITH HER Pay slips.

Nitin Kumar   22 June 2017

Thank you Ms. Usha, is there any legal way to find it. Is there any provision of RTI for this, as my wife has filed section 125.

Nitin Kumar   22 June 2017

Thank you Ms. Usha, is there any legal way to find it. Is there any provision of RTI for this, as my wife has filed section 125.

legal   27 June 2017

ask your lawyer to file application in court thereby court can direct your wife to submit her IT return, salary slips. Note giving false imformation in court like i am not working is itself case of prejury. What i suggest if you know she work let her file whatever she want, if she false info then u can ask your lawyer to file case on her for submiiting wrong info in court and further court will also cancel her mentainance.

Tushar Jha (Advisor)     29 June 2017

An application to the Court under Order XIII (Order 13) of the C.P.C. can be helpful in such situation. Consult a Lawyer who will guide you further. Furthermore Order XI (Order 11) of the CPC deals with Discovery & Inspection. Under Order XI, court can order or direct any party to the suit to produce or submit ay document before it.

Nitin Kumar   29 June 2017

Thank you for the suggestion. My wife has already stated in front of court that she quit her job and also the salary she was getting. She blamed me that I forced her to quit the job, which was later proven wrong in counter questioning by the court itself. She did not submit any salary slip or relieving letter from her office before the court. But still court believed in her and ordered me to pay for her maintenance including money for court fee, lawyer fee etc. I know she is still working.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register