Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mrgop (Owner)     30 May 2010

How to get impotency certificate from a doctor?

How can I get impotency certificate on personal request from a doctor? On enquiry I came to know that doctors would not issue such certificates on personal request but requires court order, which requires an application moved in this regard by either of the parties. But in this forum I found some cases in which husband submitting medical certificate in court to fight against false allegations of impotency. So, does it mean there is a way to get impotency certificate on my request from a private/government doctor? Is there any law restricting doctors issuing such certificates? plz help

Learning

6 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     30 May 2010

you contact a doctor,

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     30 May 2010

go to any fertility centre tell them your requirement, pay the fees  and get the certificate.

please do not hestite,

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     31 May 2010

Obtaining a certificate is from a fertility centre would be right. But to prove the genuineness, the doctor, who issued the certificate to come to court and be a part of evidence

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     31 May 2010

if the certificate produced at the court, then witness of doctor will be part of the court process.

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     31 May 2010

BUT THE DOCTOR IS AVILABLE WHEN THE COURT NECESSARY  SO IN THIS CRITARIA MOST OF THE DOCTORS DENIED THIS TYPE OF CASES  SIR ?

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     31 May 2010

FIRST OF ALL U FILE A DIVORCE CASE IN A COURT DUE TO IMPOTENCY OF THE PERSON IF THE COURT WANT NECESSARY THEN COURT ORDERD THE PERSON FOR  THERE IMPOTENCY REPORT FROM GOV.DOCTOR

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register