LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Banamali Rout   01 October 2022

How to get Id and certificate of her.

My sister is suffering with domestic violence from her husband. She has two children. both child age is less than five. She wants to keep her children with her. And wants to get all her id proff and educational certificates and her children's birth certificate and aadhar ids from her husband. What to do? what is the procedure to get their certificates and id proofs.


 5 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     01 October 2022

Is any case relating to DV in court? 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     02 October 2022

Did she file any complaint u/s 12 of the Protection of Woman from Domestic Violence Act, 2005 ?

If so, what are the relief (s) sought in the complaint ?

Banamali Rout   02 October 2022

No she hasn't.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     03 October 2022

As you are aware this is a professional (legal) site wherein what ever you are posting a query is being considered and opined accordingly.

However, law do not have scope for assumptions and presumptions, which you are well aware. 

Accordingly avoid positing such time pass posts.

Banamali Rout   03 October 2022

sorry i don't mean that. i don't know the procedure thats why i asked what is action have to take first.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query