Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sateesh bommi   14 February 2020

how to get final judgement copy

the case disposed but we don't have final judgement copy, how to get it


 4 Replies

Shashi Dhara   14 February 2020

File for copy application inoffice

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     15 February 2020

1. submit the appropriate form along with the required fee for obtaining the copy of the judgement,

Joy Bose   15 February 2020


  1. There is a form for obtaining a certified copy, you just have to fill that out and submit it at the counter with the requisite fee( quite nominal) and you would get the certified copy in a couple of days. Details such as case number, name of parties, date of judgment, name of the bench would be required.
  2. Your Advocate on Record (A.O.R) should be able to get a certified copy for you in case you find it difficult to apply for it yourself.


Joy Bose

Advocate Abhishek Sinha (Advocate)     16 February 2020

Dear Mr.Sateesh,

Its very easy and would take approx 2-3 Days depending upon the Court and if followed up properly may get early than that also.

The Petitioner/Complainant or his retained Advocate can submit an application form for a Certified True Copy, with a Court Fees of Rs.5/- . It is mentioned if the request is urgent or ordinary and what is the requirement. The format is very simple. Normally the Certified True Copy of the Order copy is received early as compared to the Certified True Copy of the documents related to a running case.

If you visit the Hon'ble Court, there would be a person who writes this applications too for a nominal charge and will also guide on how to procure it and where to submit it.

Best is that you take the guidance of your Advocate who represented your case.

Thanks & Regards

Adv.Abhishek Sinha



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register