LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjay (2nd off)     19 May 2011

how to get divorce n bail

dear all my name is sanjay ,i got married in dec 2009 ,an arranged married ,bt fter few dayz of marriage my wife started harrasing my family ,n dat i sud leave dem all n live her parents ,we had fight all d tyms her family became more and more abusive to my family ,due to this fighting i was nt able to concentrate at my work on ship im in merchant navy ,,,den i left for ship in april 2010 ,she was a headache to all ,she did not stayed for lng at my place and harresed us dat she will put us all behind bars in a dowry case ,,terrified i came down frm ship in nov 2010 ,she had already left my home with all his /ours all belongings ,, after thinking and concerned about my family i filled a divorce case in nov only ,,after which they filled a 498a case with caw cell in her hometown ,and the police tried to harress as they were bribed ,but my lawer got me n my family anticipatory bail ,,presently she have filled a case against me n my mom dad ,a four day notice against my ab has been served ,wht to do nxt ,,she hav not come to a single divorce hearing in our divorce case ,after leaving home in aug 2010 now a case have been registered during all these months she was wid her family  .wht sud i do now

Learning

4 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     19 May 2011

she hav not come to a single divorce hearing in our divorce case

---   check whether notice properly served or not. her sign on the notice is must. after that you may get ex party divorce.

reg bail you have to follow the court procedure. no other way.

check the complains might be false.

this is the picture of every alternet home.

attend lci regularly. you will be getting a way out.

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     19 May 2011

which state the FIR is registered?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register