LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prashant   29 May 2017

How to get divorce

Dear sir /mam I am 29 year Male got married 3 years 1 month ago.my wife is very short temper always fight with me abused me and also always threats that she will suicide and destroy me completely. I am in job currently almost three thousand away from my home.I tried my best to run life smoothly she was living with me at my working place but after 2 month she denied that she cant live with place if u want to continue ur job u live there.I m very shy nature guy .frightened that what society will talk nd al dat but she is not going to change her self always fight with me,threatend me .talked with her family her brother in laws are very cooperative and understand the situation and they told she is like that from her childhood .but her mom supporting her How wil i overcome from this situation. I know its very long and have lot off gramatical error. Sorry for that

Learning

3 Replies

A walk alone (-)     29 May 2017

Marriage is adjustment. Try to adjust. You can take advice of marriage counselor to save marriage. If if fails go MCD. Never think what the society think? It's your life, people talk two days then stop. Think what is better for your life?

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     30 May 2017

SORTOUT EVERYTHIUNG AND ALL YOUR DIFFERENCES AMICABLY. iNVOLVE MEDIATION, COUNSELLING ELDERS OF BOTH SIDES TO PACYFY YOUR ERRING WIFE. iF THESE PEOPLE SUGGEST THAT YOU MEND IN CERTAIN WAYS YOU MEND YOU RBEHAVIOUR.mAKE HER FEEL IMPORTANT IN EVERY WORD YOU EXCHANGE WITH HER AND SHOWER LOTS OF LOVE ON HER.If  nothing works out you both apply for MCD.

A.V.Pattanashetti (Advocate)     30 May 2017

IT IS BETTER TO ADJUST WITH UR WIFE IF U FAILS U MAY FACE TOO MUCH PROBLEMS AS ALL MOST ALL LAWS R IN FAVOUR OF LAIDIES OR UR WIFE AND HER PARENTS WANT TO SETTLE THE BY TAKING SOME THING MONEY IT IS BETTER TO FILE CONSENT DIVORCE.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register