Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kk   03 September 2017

How to get copy of the complaint in police station

Sir,

I am residing in Chennai. My marriage took place in chennai and my in-law house is also in chennai. Recently my in-laws moved to another place (450km away) Now they filed a police compliant in that area. And I received a formal letter from the SI of the police station that I have to appear in person for an enquiry. I never though such thing could happen, as I have never been to that area and there is no fault from my side. Sounds like They are trying to threaten me and police is favoring them. Now my questions are

1) How can I get the copy of the complaint without going to the station?

(I already sent an email, asking for it. If I arrange a local lawyer will they give it or I have to go in person for that)

2) In that letter I was asked to appear in person tomorrow, this itself shows that the police is in favor of them. What will be the maximum time limit for me to postponed the enquiry.

3) Is there anyway to avoid the enquiry (like sending a formal relply letter through lawyer or,.)

4) I don’t want to go there without knowing their intention as they may try to make a quarrel or force me to quarrel with the police.

5) I only received a number, using that I came to know there is CSR is generated but not able to get the status as I don’t know the time of the CSR. 

Learning

2 Replies

T.SRINIVASULU   05 September 2017

Approach local lawyer for ur requirements

T.SRINIVASULU   05 September 2017

Approach local lawyer for ur requirements

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More