Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mrgop (Owner)     29 March 2011

How to get copy of medical certificate from court?

Petitioner submitted a medical certificate from a govt. doctor in family court as evidence and respondent got only a list of evidences  submitted by petitioner. So, Is it possible for respondent  to get a copy of medical certificate submitted by petitioner? 

Learning

6 Replies

Shantibhushan (Advocate)     29 March 2011

Yes, certainly as a respondent you should get every documents tendered across th bar by the petitioner, as a practice in courts, also you cam make a greiveance before the judge for the same. You can also being a respondent to a case make an application for certified copy of whole set of petitioners documents filed in court, which will be provided to you by the court department on payment of certian cost.

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     29 March 2011

yes, i agree mr.shantibhusan

mrgop (Owner)     29 March 2011

Thanks. As respondent, can I file application for the certified copy of the medical certificate  without the signature of my advocate? or Should I apply through my advocate only?

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     29 March 2011

As respondent, can I file application for the certified copy of the medical certificate  without the signature of my advocate?    ---   yes.ofcourse. form available at court. fill it up.

or Should I apply through my advocate only?   ---   you can but not compulsary.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     29 March 2011

Yes, u can apply in person.

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     29 March 2011

YOU CAN GET IN PERSON BUT IF U NEED DO IT THEN WHY U HIRED AN ADV.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register