LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sansh (not working)     28 January 2018

How to get copy of documents

I was dragged to the court on a false case filed by my husband against me. Since I'm handicapped, i hired lawyer for transfer case. Without showing petition she got my sign on verifying affidavit. She had said that the affidavit which verifies the original affidavit is the verifying affidavit. She had informed high Court that I've withdrawn case without telling me for which the high court slapped ₹2500 fine on me. I hired different lawyer. He would attend the high Court every week and take next date without moving stay application forward. Meanwhile without stay the false case kept moving forward. The second lawyer informed me that my husband pays ₹50000 per month to my lawyer for them to act against my interests. I hired 3rd lawyer - bar council chair. I had filed 24hma and brought his work details under order 16 rules 1 to 6. The company rep came to court and deposited his work documents. Following that my health became worse. During this time I've repeatedly asked my 3rd lawyer for copies of documents and what happened to my 24hma case? She doesn't reply. I filed rti to seek copies. Spio had refused saying only through lawyer i must request copy in court. I applied in court office 3 months back but they take my sign and repeatedly hand over only original petition. They said "we won't give you the copies handicapped b*tch. Go file a complaint." and laughed at me. Presently the false case filed against me is simply going forward. 4 months later my lawyer tells me she did not get the evidence marked submitted by his company marked in the court and said go do whatever you want. The 4th lawyer will also be bought by Husband in the first date itself. What should i do to get the copies?

Learning

1 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     28 January 2018

1. First give a detailed written complaint against all the three Advocates to the Bar Council of Tamilnadu, 19, NSC Bose Road, High Court Campus, Badri Garden, George Town, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600104.

2. Go the Court yourself on the next date of hearing.  Tell the Court as to what has happened so far (including how all the three lawyers have not acted in your case).  Request the court for some more time.  The Court will definitely give time to you.

3. Approach the Legal Aid Society available in the High Court premises for help, and take their help.

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register