Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

How to get copy of case documents from court

Respected Members,

I have filed an FIR against society secretary for disconnecton of electricity u/s 12A of MOFA Act.

Chargesheet has been filed by police in the month of April 2015. The status of he case is " Awaiting Summons" as per the online status shown on court website.

I would like to acess the entire documents of the case like witness statement, detailed chargesheet filed by police and any other documets filed or submitted in court against this case. 

Being a complainant, can I access all such documents?

What is the formal procedure to request copy of all such documents from the appropriate court?

Can I submit any appeal or documents or evidence in this case, If such documents could be of hep in the case?

What is the procedure to submit objection on the submitted chargesheet and request for inclusion other Managing committe members for the offence?

Would appreciate your advise and suggestions.

Thank you & best regards,





Apply to court office.

Apply to the concernd Court to supply certified copies of docoments and orders desired by you.

Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294

If     you   are    Party   to    the    Case,   you    can   get   the    Certified   Copy   of    the   Documents   from   the  concerned Indian   Courts     by   paying   requisite   fees.

 Fill an applicaton for copy and submit in the courts section office.

Write all the documents needed by you.

as you are complainant in the case you can appear in the matter by intimating to the court to cause your appearance. then you can access all documents of court file.


Being  a defactocomplaiant on the police prosecuted case, you can apply for copies of the documents of the case pending before the magistrate court by filing a third party affidavit and a vakalat though you are a defacto complainant.  You cosult a lawyerr in the local who will be able to guide you properly in this regard. 

All other aspect like including additional documents and impleading othersi n the case can be taken up if the prosecuton fails to conduct the case properly and the case is decided against your interests.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x