Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dayananda   14 September 2018

How to get computerized pahani with kraya patra (turnover do

Hello,

My father purchased(9 gunta) land from my uncle in 1991 May, we have only kraya patra which regitered  by hobli registrar ( which is signed by my uncle and on behalf their minor childs at that time.
My question is do we need my  uncle's or their son's signature to get computerized pahani?

Do my uncle's son's have any rights to claim on the same property?

please suggest.

Thanks

Dayananda

Learning

3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     14 September 2018

Your uncle sold the property when his children are minors and he signed on behalf of them also as natural guardian. Hence not necessary. However, still you want their consent after attaining majority, they may execute a Ratification deed for no consideration.  For obtaining Pahani you can apply by enclosing the copy of sale deed registered in favour of your father to the revenue oficials or through online.

Dayananda   15 September 2018

Thank you very much.

Gopal Shetty   15 June 2021

Hello 

My grand father purchased a land from another third party in my village in 1967 June, we have only hand writing agreement paper But they have don't mention total measurement of a land. And mention the khaneshmari no in agreement paper,They already transfered a khata to my grand father.So pls help me how to get total measurement of a land. And complete details of the land

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register