Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     27 April 2010

You wont get the certified copy of the complaint because case is not yet regd., by the police only they have conducted the counselling.  If case is regd., then you could have got the true copies of the documents from the police station by paying the fees in the Bank thru., challan.

You cannot file case to seek certified copy of the complaint .

MASTHAN (Self employeed)     27 April 2010

Hi Rajeev,

Thanks for your reply. As I said the case is not registered but the complaint copy is their in the family counseling records of police. 

You please suggest me the how can I get the certified copy of the complaint?

My intention in getting the certified copy is to prove that the XEROX copy what I have (I have the XEROX copy of the same complaint) is valid and it is not false one.

Thanks,

Masthan

AEJAZ AHMED (Legal Consultant/Lawyer)     27 April 2010

Dear Mastan,

Can you clarify this fact in detail:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Based on her complaint polices conducted family counseling between my brother and his wife "

(i) On her complaint whether police issued Notice/Letter to you Brother to attend family counseling..?

(ii) Whether the proceedings of 'Family Counseling' was Written/Recorded on paper..??

(iii) Whether your brother and his wife signed any paper after the counseling..?

(iv) Whether anyone either on behalf of your Brother or his Wife present during the said counseling and signed as witness for the counseling..?? 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Generally on receiving Complaint police will register the complaint in their General Diary and issue a GD Number, and if all the above proceeding were recorded and signed by your brother, his wife and any witness then you can ask for the said proceedings along with copy of the complaint.  But as you are saying that, you need it within 3-4 days, it is impossible because you are going to approach POLICE, and as a general man/people you better known than us about POLICE and their proceedings.    

MASTHAN (Self employeed)     27 April 2010

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for your reply.

Ahmed: On her complaint whether police issued Notice/Letter to you Brother to attend family counseling..?

>>>Masthan: We got a phone call from the police station and brother went attended the counseling.

Ahmed: Whether the proceedings of 'Family Counseling' was Written/Recorded on paper..??

>>>Masthan: Yes, her complaint is recorded on paper and it is signed by brother and his wife. I have the XEROX copy of this.

Ahmed: Whether your brother and his wife signed any paper after the counseling..?

>>>Masthan: As far as my info, they signed on her complaint copy. I am not sure whether they signed on any other papers in the family counseling.

Ahmed:  Whether anyone either on behalf of your Brother or his Wife present during the said counseling and signed as witness for the counseling..?? 

>>>Masthan: Yes, few of her relatives and few of my relatives attended and I am sure whether they signed as witneess or not.

Thanks,

Masthan

AEJAZ AHMED (Legal Consultant/Lawyer)     27 April 2010

Dear Mastan,

On the "Complaint" of your brother's wife, police called you brother and then there were "Family Counseling Proceedings" ,  therefore, complaint and counseling proceeding are different. So, you are confusing in between both,  please confirm that, they recorded a separate proceedings for counseling and they both signed on that proceedings.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register