Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manish (cdsdfasd sdf)     20 April 2012

How to get case transferred

hi all,

my judge is extremely biased against me and it seems the jusge has some special interest in the case. I dont want to put any allegations directly for want of evidence.

1. My question is simple - how can i get the case transferred from one family court judge to another family court jusge within the same court?  What's the procedure?

2. My case is in Delhi. If I apply to the principal family judge, is there any format that I need to use and also what information I should give?

3. Can this application be done by a power of attorney holder?

4. Does the case go on stay if I make an application to the pricipal family judge?

5. Does an application to change judge usually entertained by the priciapl family court judge? If yes, how much time does a decision take from his end? Is he sympathetic to the petitioner?

Please help me as I the judge is an extremely biased one.. He is trying his level best to destroy my case and ignore all kinds of evidence that I have in support of my case..

Learning

10 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 April 2012

A simple application to Principal Jugde Family Courts will do.

Contact your lawyer and seek advise

sri (ceo)     21 April 2012

if {s}he is biased it seems you have not clearly put your merits...

its important that there should be evidential facts so he can look into...

transfer of case depends on again... the merits of case... for a lady it can be easy but not for a man... in a family court...

JANAK RAJ VATSA (ADVOCATE)     21 April 2012

take counsels of your advocate and petition to the principal family court judge. depends how your advocate pleads

manish (cdsdfasd sdf)     22 April 2012

@all,

can ,my POA appear on my behalf or argue? i want to judge the judge - i want any another judge within the  same court premises.. 

is transfer done only in some extraordinary circumstances? I want to plead my own case and not use my lawyer.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     22 April 2012

POA can not appear on your behalf.

Transfer is not easy, you have many other avenues to fight the case.

@jsdn,

thanx for your info.. please elaborate on what you mean by other avenues..

sri (ceo)     22 April 2012

judge the judge... just {dont} do it...

@sri,

u obviously live in a dream world where judges arent corrupt and should be seen as God. i will let you live in there but for myself i need to fight to give myself a chance. You dont know anything about me or the judge i am talking about - so please refrain from talking like a saint.

if u can give me some helpful comments - great otherwise please dont provide your opinion about judges being pious.

sri (ceo)     23 April 2012

u obviously live in a filmy world... enjoy until reality will hurt you...

i havnt said anything... its your interpretation... boy you are in stress...

put this into our experts... lets see whether they can judge the judge...

manish (cdsdfasd sdf)     23 April 2012

@sri,

please stay away fromy my thread. i am not interested in your opinion.

@others

can anyone help me with the format of this? can i just write a simple application with the comments the judge has been passing or the way he has been playing around with evidence.

thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register