Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satheesh Kumar   17 October 2021

How to get block the passport of criminals

The police have register a case against 4guys for assaulting two youths. Under the section of 294 (B); 323; 506(i). These 4guys are working in abroad and now hidden from the sight.    

Is possible we can submit a letter to concern department to block their passport?  


 3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     17 October 2021

What is your concern / problem and locus standi ?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 October 2021

Once FIR is registered, depending on facts and evidence it is left to the Investigating officer to deal with the complaint.  The complaint should state the details of the accused in the complaint, and the accused may also have been already interrogated.

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 October 2021

Let the police investigate. You cannot force their hands!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query