Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh (Software developer)     22 August 2013

How to get birth certificate in dist jaunpur o uttarpradesh

Hi,

I am living in mumbai, i was born on 20 dec 1990 in village of Dist Jaunpur of Uttar Pradesh. but i was born at home and none of my family member had registered my birth date. Now i want to apply for Indian passport for which i require birth certificate. Can any one help me how and where i can get it???

pls reply since its urgent.

Thanks to all who replies.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 August 2013

For obtaining birth certificates in Uttar Pradesh including major cities such as Lucknow, Kanpur and Jhansi, application form along with necessary fee, proof of birth of the child or of the person who requires birth certificate have to be submitted local municipal office.  If the birth is being registered after one year, affidavit is also required

Advocate Vishnu (Advocate)     24 August 2013

Pl follow the below mentioned procedure to get your birth certificate.

1. Go to the registrar of births and deaths in your locality and ask him to issue a non availablity certificate.

2. With this certificate , file a criminal miscellaneous petition under a first class magistrate of your locality.

3. After an enquiry is conducted, the magistrate will pass an order directing the registrar of births and deaths to record you birth.

4. submit this order at the office of the registrar of births and deaths and he will then record your birth and issue a birth certificate.

5. The entire procedure generally takes about 2 months.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register