Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhi_Mechanical (Mechanical Engineer)     11 August 2015

How to get anticipatory bail against 498a

Hi All,

My wife filed 498A case today. I got call from police to come into police. We are in trouble not as me and my will get arrested anytime.Please let me know process to get Anticipatory bail. What is process of Anticipatory bail?. How much time it will take to get anticipatory bail?..
What documents require to get it?

Please reply ASAP.

Regards,
Abhishek

Learning

3 Replies

saurabh sachdeva (---)     11 August 2015

hello abhihek, you dont need to worry, just join the investigation the police officer will not arrest you as he do have the power to give you bail. there is a judgemnt of the hon,ble supreme court which says that in cases of 498A the police has the power to give bail if the accused is cooperating in the investigation. https://indiankanoon.org/doc/2982624/

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     11 August 2015

Pl approaach goodcriminal lawyer, file anticipatory bail tomorrow itself, on thefirst dte you get interim bail, then on the Report of the poklice and hearing, you get confirmed order...it takes 2-3 dates.  but approach lawyer tonight n prepare it tonight

pleasant   17 August 2015

queriest,

humble request  dont ask  query that may CONTRADICT to each other.

1] Discussion > Criminal Law > Dowry > Anticipatory bail against 498a
2 ] Discussion > Family Law > Others > How to get anticipatory bail against 498a
3] Discussion > Family Law > Divorce > Require help regarding mcd or ex party divorce

genuine queriest will b suffered..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register